Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fun Baking Time

I have an enjoyable baking time with Cathy this afternoon. :D Really so much fun baking together and I have certainly learnt a lot from her. Time just flies so fast when you are having fun, don't you agree? Let's bake again next time, Cathy! :)

Roti Boy Buns



Our very own Roti Boys! :) I must say that these buns are really soft and springy. The fragrance of the coffee aroma when the buns are churning in the oven is a prelude of irresistibly delicious buns. Best eaten when warm. :D


Green Tea Buns



I had great fun piping the matcha topping on top of these little buns. I can only say that I have a lot of room for improvement in the area of shaping buns and piping skills, which is one of the reasons (who knows that might be the main reason) of the uneven matcha crust layer. Hehe... :P


Black Glutinous Ang Ku Kueh



I have never dreamt that I will be making these kuehs. Thankfully, Cathy suggests doing it for this month Aspiring Bakers' theme and doing together doesn't seem such a daunting task after all. :)


Please refer to Cathy's Joy for the recipes of the Roti Boy Buns / Green Tea Buns and Black Glutinous Ang Ku Kueh. :)

We are submitting this to Aspiring Bakers #12: Traditional Kueh (October 2011) hosted by Small Small Baker.