Mushipan are Japanese steamed cup breads. The texture is more like our Chinese steamed cake. A simple and healthy recipe to share with all of you! :)
Ingredients (Makes 5)
100 g rice flour / cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp matcha powder
50 g castor sugar
80 cc milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Sift rice flour, matcha powder and baking powder together. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg and sugar together. Add in milk and oil and mix well.
3. Add in flour mixture and mix well.
4. Pour the batter into the moulds.
5. Steam over medium heat for about 10 minutes.